HONESTLY WHAT DO YOU DO....

What do you honestly do when your kids go to school and you 6 hours to yourself?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in

• enjoy the silence! Read,put my feet up.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• if i had that luxury...my house would be super clean and organized and I would have dinner ready every night...i would also read more
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't have that, because I have to work, but if I was still a SAHM, I would probably watch tv and play on the computer!
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 8:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• If I had 6 hours daily, I'd spend a lot of time cleaning, then gardening, then knitting.
    (we homeschool, I don't get that kind of iime and my house shows it)
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• honeslty..if i have nothing to do that day, i come home and go back to bed til 11-12..lol..that is if im not working...
    but usually i either have errands to run, or cleaning to do...but i do go back to bed at least once a week :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• While my son is in school, I take classes, sub at the school, work at my 10 hr a week internship, clean the house, and work on my business.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I only have one that goes to school, the other one stays here with me and then I babysit some other kids. So no down time for me. sigh. I can only dream..lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• work on my home based business, clean, have lots of me time, cook, clean! ha!~
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 8:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm the one who's in school actually from 6:45 am to 4/4:30 pm - and he's in daycare :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It depends on what's on the schedule for the day. If I don't have anything to do I'll get on cafemom some, talk to my mom, make other phone calls that need taking care of, eat, watch sponge bob, mow the lawn, clean stalls, get supper ready, shampoo carpets, etc. I guess I just piddle around doing this and that if I don't have something already scheduled for me. :)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 8:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2010