• In the Spotlight:

Do you have a P.O. Box?

If so, what size do you have? How often do you check it? What happens if it becomes full and you have more mail? I am thinking about getting a P.O. Box for my business and was looking at the 11 in by 5.5 in box. Do you think this would be big enough or do I need to go with the 11 x 11 in box? I will be generally receiving business letter size mail and maybe a few small packages. Does the post office hold these packages for you or will I need to have the small packages shipped to my home address?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 8:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have one. I have no idea what size it is, just the little ones that are about the size of a small shoe box. I'm not sure what happens if it gets full. I know that if you get something bigger than your box, our PO puts a key in the box for you to open one of the larger PO boxes that they put the package in. Does that make sense? You still get the package at the post office, it's just in a bigger box if the package is too big for your PO box. Or, if it's too big for those, they put a note in your box telling you that you have a package you need to retrieve and you just take the card to the desk and pick it up. If you're not going to be getting huge packages, I think that the smaller one should be fine.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• nope
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 27, 2010