Am I way out of line? Revised.

She is moving out and has asked us to move in and pay her, I never asked for this, and my dh doesn't want to stay here, and I have expressed my feelings about not moving in there b/c she'd be our land lord. not once has she not tried to run our lives and we have been married going on 2 yrs. I am renting to own and will be done w/ payments in April, her house is bigger, and all I was asking for was a end of Dec. Nov. Jan or Feb to let landlord know. I have tried contacting her a mil times before and now all I got was he'll either pay or you'll wait. Well if we say f'u she's paying a 800 dollar mortgage and moving and paying another house's bill, I don't see why I am being unreasonable by asking an end month they will be out by. So my reply wasn't nice and I said it isn't my fault your dog wants to bite my daughter and he's not okay w/ that and you 2 can't get along for 5 min at a time y would we want that?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• No you are that what you want to do and she needs to accept it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I answered your other post, but I'll explain a bit more...you are not out of line for wanting the answer you need, I meant that you were out of line for being nasty to her, and again, I understand why you were, she sounds like a piece of work. All that being said, she is a nightmare and I highly recommend you do not give her control over your lives by living in her home and having her be your landlord. Its got bad news written all over it. GL
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010