Does anyone else have a dh/so that smokes cigs and you don't and you are getting fed up with the expense of it?

Really...two packs of cigarettes a day?!?
He spends SO much money on his habit! I've bit my tongue for so long and now I feel like bursting.
He spends roughly $12/day 7 days a week..thats $84/week....$336 for 4 weeks!!!!
I think its ridiculous!
He won't cut back, he smokes like a chimney.Granted he's a truck driver and he says he has nothng better to do while he's driving.Whatever.
To cut back on costs, I myself have given up so much and havent thought twice about doing it, I just did it because I had to. Thats a LOT of money he's spending!
UGH!!!!!!

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 8:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• That would tick me off almost as bad as a crack habit, seriously. My husband and I both quit a few years ago. One day he made the comment that he felt like having a cigarette and I got really angry. The expense and the stench are nothing I want to be bothered with ever again.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes, my dh smokes but not a lot and I quit because I am pregnant again...but it's his money-it is what it is I suppose.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I smoke and I am ticked about the cost of them. I hate smoking and the cost but haven't quit yet :(
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010