~Pregnant with the IUD(birth control)~copper

Ok i have done my research and i know the chances of getting pregnant with a IUD is not high. But i think that any birth control can fail. But what's confusing me is bc i have Gall stone problems going on right now and i did a test where i pee in the cup and they check for infection and they said i have alot of white blood cells and red blood cells in my urine. The doctor said it could be an infection so i don't know if all that is making me sick or if im pregnant. I feel like i did when i was pregnant both times. I get up i feel really sick and it just comes and goes. When i yawn i feel like im ab to puke. So does anybody have any advice or experiences with this. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow for an ultrasound to see if i need surgery to take my gall stones out or my gall bladder out. So plz tell me your opinions or advice.

nicole341

Asked by nicole341 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ok if you are urinating white and red cells that is probably more of either a bladder or kidney infection and I am speaking from experience on both. I unfortunately suffer from CHRONIC UTI's and when I was last pregnant i wound up in the hospital with a kidney infection. I also have gall problems and I know that makes you feel sick too. The Kidney infection though hurt like a mother to the point they thought i was preterm labor, hence the hospital visit. Both of those cells are indicators of an infection unrelated to gall issues, did they mention anything to you about it? When you go to the hospital be sure to mention that you had both cells in your urine test, they might make you pee again and send it to the in-hospital lab to test for bacteria which is usually the cause for the white blood cells. Good luck tomorrow. let me know how it goes
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 8:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• it is possible to get pregnant my friend did but lost the baby i think it complicates the pregnancy, ive also heard them removing it after you get pregnant and it being okay , so if you think you are get a test bc the sooner you get it removed the better.
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010