I NEED AN ONLINE JOB , IM FROM CALIFORNIA

I am looking for work online in california for every time i try to apply , says i have to be that states resident! do you know of any legit job that makes good money, one that i dont need to pay a fee or click on surveys for a quarter LOL.. thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• teletech.com go t the @ symbol and then fill out app it is free starts out at 8.50 an hour like 9-3 job mon thru friday
    lat2herb

Answer by lat2herb at 9:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunties in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I live in Southern California. Times sure are tough in California these days. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would love to chat with you about my journey working from home online! Send me message if youwould like to hear more honey! Hope you find what you are looking for!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:25 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• you can find real wah jobs on www.wahm.com, www.wahcheck.com, and www.jobnab.com which guarantees we will get you hired. Good luck. :)
    connorlove

Answer by connorlove at 5:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2010