chicken recipies please

I am more than likely making chicken tomorrow for dinner. They are boneless chicken breasts and I am tired of just sticking it in the oven to cook lol. I know how to make chicken parm. baked chicken, what other chicken can I do?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• http://www.food.com/cookbook/chicken-main-dishes-258556

This is my chicken cookbook on food.com. These are chicken recipes that I have either posted, tried or would like to try with the main ingredient is chicken.

Happy eating!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• You can cut it into chunks, cut up potatoes into chunks, then mix them with butter, seasoning, onions and breadcrumbs. Bake it for like 45 minutes. or
    Slice the chicken, throw it in a frying pan. Cook till almost done then add the cheap Taco Seasoning packet mix. Serve as tacos or on a bed of mexican rice with sour cream etc.
    You can also buy stir fry, lemon chicken, etc seasoning packet mixes that turn out really good.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Make sweet & sour chicken: cut into bite sized pieces and cook until done, mix in some bottled sweet & sour and serve over rice.

Mexican chicken & rice: Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, season and cook through. Mix into cooked rice with a couple of tablespoons of salsa, a can of diced tomatoes, 1/8 cup enchilada sauce, a handful of shredded cheese. You can serve this in tortillas for burritos or as is with salad and refried beans.

Chicken pasta: Cut into bite sized pieces, season and brown. Add in your favorite veggies (I like broccoli, zucchini, carrots, bell peppers & onions) and a jar of white pasta sauce. Serve over any short pasta.  If you don't like white sauce you can use red, but I don't add the broccoli to that one).

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2010