does anyone else have a child that 5 minutes after u dress them they are naked running around?

my daughter seems to think its funny to stay naked is this normal?

sweetnewmomma

Asked by sweetnewmomma at 8:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yep! Naked is fun. Its taboo!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My son will leave his pull up on most of the time. But he refuses to wear to clothes. Lol
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My middle son was like this, he was always stripping faster than I could dress him. He would "run away" stripping as he ran down the sidewalk. One time in the car on the 14 Freeway, I look up in my rear view mirror just in time to see him throw one of his shoes out the window on the freeway!!! He's 21 now, and sometimes I have to tell him "Shirts are required at the dinner table!!"
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My dd does not run around naked but she loves to run around in her underwear and she laughs about it. My ds on the other hand will be 3 in December and he thinks its hilarious to run around naked, he will run from me if I try to put his clothes on him and he will stop long enough to turn around look at me and laugh and then run again. I am not sure why being naked is so much fun.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• All the time...My 4 year old does it often, but my two year old LOVES to be in only his underwear. AHHH!

Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• lol...yes my 2 year old is always naked. unless we're out than she has no choice. the way i see be a nudist now keep your clothes on when your older....lol
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes, all 3 of my kids have done that around this age. My youngest is FINALLY keeping her clothes on again, she turns 4 next month.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Oh,yes! My older son went through that stage and my 2 year old is starting. He yells nudie tudie and takes off runing giggling all the way. One of my nieces took the prize though, at 18 months she was tiny and still in her bucket (rear facing) car seat, some how she could strip totally naked, diaper and all, while buckled. This made my sister nuts! She would put a adorably dressed child in the car and get to her destinantion only to start all over in public.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• your dd sounds just like my 2 y/o ds
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 1:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2010