Were you right?

When you got pregnant did you have an instinct on the sex? And if you did, were you right???

Casumael

Asked by Casumael at 9:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• When I refered to my pregnancy I always said he. But I also really, really wanted a boy. Lol

I was right! :)
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes, no! I really thought my oldest was going to be a girl I even told the doctor he was wrong when he said he was a boy! So I was hoping that my next one would be a girl but I found out with him that I was having another boy!!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I always thought it was going to be girl, and I was right! :-)
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I wanted a girl, but somehow I just knew that it was going to be a boy. And I was right! I was disappointed for a very short time, but now I'm so excited for my baby boy to get here that I don't even care. :)
    StephenieBryant

Answer by StephenieBryant at 9:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I knew with each of mine that I was having a boy. Even my first son, the ultra sound technician said it was a girl, but I knew she was wrong and went home and painted the nursery blue, with the 3rd son my husband bet me he was a girl, he wanted new train stuff, I wanted diamond earrings....I have the diamond earings. After my 3rd son was born, my cousin came to see the baby, and one of her gifts was wrapped in a small jewelry type box. It was a piece of paper, I'd long forgotten about. When we were 16, we had each written down how many kids we thought we'd have and what they'd be....I'd written 3 boys. Did I mention that I was told I couldn't have anymore after my 1st son...and still had 3 boys!!!??!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I knew with both my boys that I was having boys, but with my second they told me I was having a girl so I was like hmmm but then two weeks later at another ultra sound we found out he was really a boy!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I only knew when I delivered.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yep. I dreamed about her being a girl WAY before I got the sex determined on ultrasound. Plus, the second I started feeling I was pregnant (before I got a BFP), I just KNEW she was going to be a girl.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes, when I was pregnant with my third baby I KNEW it would be a boy. He was! We didn't have sonograms,ultrasounds back then ..in 1971.
    I don't know why.... I knew it. LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010