florida and tanning?

i didnt find out until nearly 10 weeks that i was expecting...well i went to florida at about 6 to 7 weeks and layed out. it wasnt alot but it is hot down there. and i went to disney for a day and got on a few rides. could this affect my baby? oh and in the middle of being down there i bled once....very very small amount.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I live in Florida and have had 3 babies. I live at the beach- pregnant or not. I don't think laying out is going to hurt the baby. Just don't let your belly burnt. My sister in law is due in December and she literally lives ON the beach (in a house of course....lol) and is always in the water. She is just fine and her Dr. approved it all.
    As for the rides, you should be ok because you're not that far along. There's a lot of cushion for the baby in there. But now that you know you're pregnant- stay off the rides.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2008