maybe TMI...sorry but..

every morning i get the shits REALLY bad......im almost 6 months... is that normal? im not constipated it just flys out... :( why is it doing that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Im not talking prenatals and i dont have that problem. My doc told me that i didnt have to take them as long as i ate right. She couldcare less if i took the vitamin. I could never remember anyway. I'm 25wks and my baby is fine. You dont HAVE to take them I know at leat 3 kids that have been born without the moms taking them and they have no issues.
    Anonymous

• me 2 but im only a month. are you taking prenatals? i thought that was what might be causing mine?
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• no i dont take vitamins my doctor told me that i didnt need to becaus ei get enough exercise and am eating healthy that i was just fine without them.
    Anonymous

• your doctor told you not to take prenatals?! that is a first! WOW! I would still take them :) Because if your not producing enough of one vitamin the baby will steal your nutrients. I agree though it's probably because your not taking your prenatals. Because they will regulate everything and make things easier :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I TOOK THEM BEFORE AND I STILL GOT IT. you dont need to take vitamins if you eat enough so you both have nutrients and vitamins. he didnt say DONT take them he said its fine if i dont because im taking care of myself properly.
    Anonymous

• Well, your suppsoed to take prenatal vitamins cause the baby needs soooo much extra nutrients and they even say to take them before you get pregnant to help. It also is good too cause it gives u extra calcium which without calcium your bones aren't strong enough. I don't know one person that hasn't taken prenatal vitamins. You should really listen to others and not that stupid doctor. If you say eat ceral, and some fruit and orange juice, that still doesn't have all the vitamins you need. It has some but not all that are listed on the bottle. Your baby actually takes like alot of whatever u eat. Maybe u should go google it or something
    Anonymous

• maybe you should go fuck yourself anonymous. :)
    Anonymous