Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

financial help

what was that phone number to find out the agencies that will help with your light bill or doctor bills does anyone remember


Asked by lat2herb at 9:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 5 (85 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • 211 Is the United Way Agency number you can call to receive help or to volunteer.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 9:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

  • Thanks

    Answer by mamaofficer at 9:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2010