Tax Question for Obama Haters

If Obama gets elected, what will you do with your tax refund? Spend it or give it back to those of us who have supported Obama and his tax plan since day one?

By the way, I'm one of the ones who will pay more in taxes and I still support his plan.

1funkymomma

Asked by 1funkymomma at 3:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• if he is elected I may use it to leave the country for four years.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 3:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• The same as I do with it every year.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yeah same as usual. Why would i change that just because Obama is president????
    Anonymous

• wait, why would i give my tax dollars to you guys??? seriously can you explain a little more?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• IF he gets elected since HE just also VOTED FOR this huge bailout, IF we want out national debit to paid down HE WON'T BE ABLE TOO!!! Do the math.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• that should be our national debit to be paid down, sorry DS was playing with the mouse before I could edit it
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY THIS PERSON SAID ARE WE GOING TO GIVE IT BACK TO THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED OBAMA? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE WOULD DO THAT?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• First of all, I would NEVER give my tax dollars to you or anyone else for that matter. I work HARD for my money. Second of all, do you think that 2% increase in your taxes is anything?
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 3:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Awww...how sweet. She actually thinks there WILL be a tax refund. How adorably naive.
    Anonymous

• I think she trying to imply that we will get a bigger tax refund with Obama in place, you because he is going to take from the rich and give to the poor. I get a big refund anyways, thats my yearly paycheck for being a SAHM!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2008