Prayers, well thoughts, positive energy, a candel ....anything

My son needs to have a procedure done tomorrow morning (MRI), and he needs to be put under general anesthesia. He has another procedure next week (Colonoscopy and endoscopy) where he also needs to be put under. I am very stressed about the anesthesia, and am worried about DS. PLEASE, send some positive this way!!!!

saphire_eyes802

Asked by saphire_eyes802 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Will do.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Prayers to you and your son. I hope these procedures give you good information. When I had a colonoscopy, I was put under and had no problems at all, no pain (other than the fasting beforehand, which totally sucks.) I hope the same for your son.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 9:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Prayers and positive energy sent straight to your son. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I have sent up prayers for you and your son.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• You bet I will be praying for the Dr's to have wisdom during each procedure and with the result's. I'll be praying for you to have peace during the procedure to know God is protecting him. Update us when you can on how well things go.
    momof3angela

Answer by momof3angela at 10:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I want you to know, that I too am having the exact same procedures done (Endoscopy on the 31th and Colonoscopy on Sept 7th). I'm going to tell you the same thing my DH told me..."It's wasteful to use your energy on worrying about how the procedure will result, when honestly, wouldn't you be MORE worried if you went without the procedures and chanced cancer that's NEVER caught?" Scary answer, I know, but it's the truth. I'd feel so guilty if I avoid these procedures out of fear, only to leave my poor DH & 3 kids after I die from possible cancer that I didn't allow the doctors to find early and resolve. I will pray for you and your son, you're strong, so is your child and he is INCREDIBLY resilient!
    Rathgeber3

Answer by Rathgeber3 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sweetie, as a Mom who has had to see her babies put to sleep for medical procedures, I completely understand your fears. I will be praying for you and your Son. I pray that the tests go well and the results are good. God Bless.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• good luck mama, he will come out fine
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 1:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Sending out good energy your way Mama, Big hugs
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:02 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Best of Luck to you
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010