does your dh irrate you while you are driving

mine hates the way i drive he says i tailgate too much and i speed too much

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get all kinds of criticism while I am driving. Here is the kicker. In MY car he plays with the radio, the e brake, and anything and everything that moves. I have to lock the windows when he is in MY car so that he won't roll them up and down. We mostly ride in his and I don't do that shit to him.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• nope..not after i left his butt at the mall and his pride made him walk 11miles home. that's the last time he complained about my driving...(sure, i'm leaving a good bit of drama out of this short story, but...it is what it is.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• lol..that is funny...i am happy i am not alone
    jesslovesyou08

Comment by jesslovesyou08 (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No. I will pull over and make him drive if he gives me a hard time. He doesn't like my car so he won't say a word.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• uhm yea....he criticizes me and complains about my driving as well as panics me bc there is a car 4 blocks away...or i didn't stop...WHERE I DIDN'T NEED TO!!!! I'm smaller 5'2 I have to pull the seat almost all the way up to reach the pedals and he's 6'1 I can't see through your big ass head MOVE IT!
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yes! he thinks I am an awful driver! lol but Im honestly not, I just get really annoyed when someone in front of me goes way below the speed limit
    kinky_momma

Answer by kinky_momma at 10:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No. But he IRRITATES me. He is picky.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Mine knows I will put his ass out on the road. tuck and roll baby is the name of the game. He knows to not even open his mouth.
    breezy2005

Answer by breezy2005 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• no but his driving irritates me, its like Mr toads Wild Ride.
    i have to close my eyes when we're on the freeway, and pretend I'm asleep. I'm usually white knuckled clenching the sides of my seat.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yes hes a ahole who thinks only he can drive
    Faye_Daisy

Answer by Faye_Daisy at 10:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010