low self esteem...

Before I had my daughter I didnt have a low self esteem, I didnt think I was gorgeous or anything but I didnt feel hideous either. Now I want to cry everytime I look in the mirror, how can I not feel this way? I work out and am not that bad out of shape, I just feel horrible, I wouldnt trade my daughter for anything but I would love my pre-baby body back

kinky_momma

Asked by kinky_momma at 10:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the pre baby body never comes back exactly as it was, so try to love yourself as you are. You are healthy, have a beautiful baby who you will get to watch go thru so many changes in her life...since you are working out, you have a positive thing going on in your life, look for more fun activites to do to keep your active and when you look in the mirror, don't look at the changes, just tell yourself, I love you....

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i hear that
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I had my children 22 years ago, and never had that nice firm body again after my girls. I didn't like it but never had a problem with men finding me attractive. It sounds like its deeper than just the surface. like maybe you feel alone, or scared about your future, or afraid no-one will truly love you. I am just guessing but i believe that is what it sounds like to me. Nothing can fill that whole, its something inside so i would accept yourself and learn how to love yourself for who you are. learn who you are and explore new things that you never tried before.
    smkelly

Answer by smkelly at 10:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• maybe depression
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 12:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• continue to work out and remember that self esteem and self confidence all start with SELF. also, you have to have a steady work out routine in order to start seeing progress. dont give up keep working hard
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2010