anyone having a HS reunion soon? which one?

I keep getting invites for my 20th, but I never talked to those people in HS why start now? I figure if anyone wants to find me they can search me on FB.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 10:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 5th one isn't for another year
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I had my un-official 20th on Saturday(it was the year I was supose to graduate with) Big mistake. It was a snooze fest and most people ignored me anyway.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My ten year is next year. I'm not sure if I want to go or not, most of the people I have any desire to talk to, I'm friends with on Facebook.
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• HAHA we should be starting to set up my 10 year soon....I've actually thought about starting the process myself. I went to school in a little town where everyone is related, most have been there since the towns conception, and if they haven't they are all migrated relatives of people who DO live there already (a VERY large Portuguese population) My class graduated with less than 100 people and most of them still all talk to one another so even though I wasn't "Popular" it would still be fun I think. The majority of my class have not gone far so I don't think it would be that big of a stretch for people to come to it. You should go, if for nothing else to have a good time and laugh at the "where are they nows"
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes....my 50th. YES, I said 50 !
    I am going only because I am curious but I have not seen any of my 398 classmates since about 1975. Funny.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Yes, my 20 year, but I'm not going... I feel the same as you do.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• 10 year
    Faye_Daisy

Answer by Faye_Daisy at 10:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• My 10 year was back in June but I skipped it. I had considered going but from the RSVP list it didn't look like anyone I remembered was going. Plus, I shouldn't complain because I know a lot of work goes into these things, but the guy putting it together was only putting info out via FB and Classmates.com. He didn't cast the net very wide for getting people to come IMO.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2010