me and my s\o fight daily and i am not sure if i wanna stay anymore

but everytime i talk about leaving he makes me feel bad and so i dont say anything else

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• i understand where you are coming from it use to be the same for me untill we sat and talked i mean our conversations use to be one way cause i would threaten to leave but now after we had a heart to heart talk and i told him how i felt he now knows why i did some of the things i did so try talking first say how you feel it will all work out in the end
    mommy2b924

Answer by mommy2b924 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Either some kind of counseling or maybe separate for awhile.

hugs

Faye_Daisy

Answer by Faye_Daisy at 10:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It should be this way: "My SO and I fight daily....".
    Dump your SO, go back to school, get a great career going for you and never "settle" for anything. Expect the best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Is your desire to stay stronger than your desire to see another woman play "mommy" with your child(ren) when your ex marries someone else, or brings the hussie of the week home to meet your child(ren)??

Is your desire to stay stronger than your desire to visit your child on holidays, birthdays, summers, and school holidays???

Is your desire to stay stronger than your desire to let another woman share in the "firsts" when it comes to your child(ren)??

Are you ready for your child to be scared? For your child to have to live in two houses? Are you ready to pay attorneys out the wazoo for child custody hearings? Are you ready to live on a meager child support allowance that may or may not come every month??

One is worse than the other, it's up to you to decide if the fighting really is bad enough to trade your life together for the life I mentioned above.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 10:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• why does he make you feel bad? is he putting all the bad on you? like the problems between you two are all your fault? if its not a good thing to be with him (and i have a feeling its more bad than good), then you need to separate. go a different way. you'll figure out if he's worth it or not. personally, any man who made me feel bad, would not be worth a dime of my time.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I know what you are going thru and if yall fight that much then its not healthy. You need to either go to counseling or leave
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2010