The big "O"

How old were you when you had your first "O" during actual intercourse/oral? How long was that after you became sexually active?

Me, 22...six years later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• 17 years old oral and intercourse
    Faye_Daisy

Answer by Faye_Daisy at 10:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• 35. Just my luck I get to my peak and older hubby is well past his. Time to trade him in for a younger model. LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Lolol I was active at 17 but didn't have one til I was 22. And it was another year before a guy gave me one instead of me doing it myself. I was all backwards.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• oh gosh..i can't even remember! i know it must've happened pretty early, because it made me want more!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• oh and it was 19 years after my first. Didn't know what I had been missing all those years.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I think I was probably around 24 which would have been 9 years
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was 19 when that happened. I can't remember the second after that, but ill never forget the 1st (: Oh by the way im 29 now..
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i started too early all togetehr,, like a week before i turned 16... and it first happend 6 months later...... but it wasnt til like a yearafter that that i was with a guy ( who i am still with) who really did it for me,, like more then oh wow that was good... with him its like..........oh my god!! that was.... omg wow......legs tingle and weak for ever and all that good stuff
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 10:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I was actually with my first boy friend for 7 yrs and never had the big O. After we broke up and I started dating again, is when I first had the big O. Wasnt so sad about what I had missed those 7 yrs. But I was dang determined that was never going to happen again once I got there. Past my divorce, even now...you dont know how to do that, or you dont want to do that...I will finish the job myself...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• my first orgasm was at 10 i did that myself.( i found my dads porn) and i did not become sexually active till i turned 18
    Tamara L.

Answer by Tamara L. at 12:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2010