hate being pregnant!!

ok so honestly here, its not about the baby .... its about all the bad pregnancy symptoms.... seems like i have them all.... morning sickness, which is not just morning it lasts all day.... the vomiting, the nausea, the heartburn, headaches.... ugh i hate it!!! im even losing weight instead of gaining any!! did any of you go through this??? im barely two months in and hate itt!!! no bashing please just venting here!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hopefully this will all pass. It starts to get more exciting when you can actually feel the baby move. Good luck.
    motherwanting6

Answer by motherwanting6 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• yessss i feel the same way no worries. it gets better - first trimester women nearly always loose weight. being sick is just apart of the fun. and i am 19 weeks and i still have that with head aches... boo. the end makes it all worth while
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I loved being pregnant until I was about 7 months, after that I was done.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• ive known several moms that were just really really sick in the first few months... im sure it will go away and youll be able to actually enjoy it.. and feeling the baby move for the first time is AMAZING
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 11:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• i know what you mean i do but i just lost my baby and i would give anything to have all that back with my baby it will get better tho
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 11:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• welcome to my world. im 14 weeks and i have felt like that since about 3 weeks! im finally able to eat some now. still losing weight though. lost 8lbs so far. it should turn around soon according to my doc though.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• 3 Kids later and I'll still go through it again for a girl! Think about it though...if you are constantly nauseous and vomiting how are you supposed to gain and or keep the weight? You can't. nuff said....First pregnancy I was sick the whole 9 months....didn't gain anything til i was 7 months. The other 2 weren't as bad, but i still didn't gain much weight. By the 3rd one I was a little overweight so when i lost weight it wasn't a big issue. As long as the baby is ok, and you aren't getting dehydrated, you should be fine. Try water and crackers and SIP the water don't chug it. Munch on the crackers throughout the day. also try some warm milk. if the nausea is that bad your dr can prescribe an anti-nausea pill....its sub-lingual which means it goes under your tongue and dissolves. Good luck I hope it gets better and honestly if it doesn't its all worth it in the end. Just look for that light at the end of the tunnel!
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• You are not the only one.
    I stoped posting questions like these last week.
    I got Bitched out.
    I am learning to keep most of these feelings to my self.
    I hate how I am feeling and that I feel fat, hot, and just misrable.
    God only knows I want this kid out of me.
    I hope that your pregnancy gets better too.
    Good Luck and Lots of Love.
    Sarah
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I know it can suck big time. I was sick for the first five months with my first and then my gallbladder failed. With my second the morning sickness only lasted the first trimester, thank goodness. The heartburn was bad with both and so was my weight gain, both happening earlier with the second. If you are really worried, talk to your doctor about what you might be able to take. I was finally prescribed something and it did not make the morning sickness go away entirely, it did help enough that I was not completely miserable and that really helped me be happier until the sickness went away. Keep some water with you all day along with saltines or whatever you can eat and keep down. Hang in there. It does get better.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2010