how to forgive!

i have two beautiful boys and i also have a SIL with PCOS we found out we were pregnate again and she got mad witch i can understand stopped talking to me again she did this with our second child also she went on to say that we get all our babies for free and she was mad at us well onsaturday i lost our precious angel baby and she went on to say she was mad that we didnt tell her sooner and the next day told every one she was healing and much happier now i dont know how not to hate her! i feel bad for her but i know she had no right at the same time to act like that!

thanks i just needed to vent!

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 11:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• boo to thattt
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I would pull her aside and talk to her one on one because that is completely out of line and inexcusable.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Sorry for your loss:( Your SIL sounds like a raging bitch.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• We have but then it goes on behind our backs i feel as if i have forgiven her to many times and i dont want to forgive her again i have a lot of anger toward her and its making it hard to cope wit our loss
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I"m really sorry for your loss, and for her awful behavior. My only advise is to remember that she is acting that way because of how angry and hurt she is by her own life circumstances. She's thinking irrationally and taking it out on you. It's wrong of her, but it's not helping you any to hold onto that anger towards her. I would imagine that if she ever does have a baby of her own she will realize how bad her behavior is and feel terrible. I'm assuming she can't have children and that's why she's so mad, right?
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• she can its just going to be hard for her and i know she is hurting but i feel now like i dont think i can forgive her any more and i am a overly forgiving person but thank you all so much
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• First ((((HUGS)))). The forgiveness is for you and not her.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Please give yourself time to grieve before even worrying about your sister in law. You may forgive her with time, but I think you're justified with feeling angry right now. Besides, anyone who is mad at somebody because they can have "free" babies is a half bubble off plumb. Tell your husband to keep her away until you feel better yourself.
    stldenise

Answer by stldenise at 12:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• PCOS can affect your fertility. She's probably just jealous. That doesn't excuse her behavior though.She still has a small chance of having a child with PCOS. Maybe she can look into adoption or invitro, or surrogacy. Going through one of these she still has the chance of having a child.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'm so sorry for your loss. That has to be tough in itself without having to deal with her psychosis. While I understand that feeling of wanting to be pregnant and it seeming like everyone BUT you is, I would never begrudge someone else that happiness, nor would I be happy over their loss. That's just nuts. I think I would just stay away from her for a while. If you have to be around her at family functions, be polite but distant. She can only hurt you as much as you let her.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010