What should I do? Please HELP

I lost my birh control pack it had 2 active pills left in it. Should I just skip them and go on my week break then start my new pack or should i just start my new pack today and skip the week break? Please i need some help im new to taking birth control and never had this happen before.

K3lly94

Asked by K3lly94 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• don't worry about it just start your week break now and start the new pack 2 days early and put the sticker on it so you know the right day. If you have sex use something.....use double something for him and you like the foam or something...its not a big deal....it'll be ok
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I don't know, you should call your doctor for this but I can say don't have unprotected sex right now till you get it situated.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with mommy of two. I do have friends though that will just start their new pack and skip the week break so they won't get their periods if its going to interfere with plans. I don't know if that is safe or not though.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Honestly, it wouldn't be best for us to make that decision for you.

My advice would be not to have unprotected sex tonight and to call your Doctor Tomorrow and ask what you need to do.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• start the 7 days today, then start the active pills when you are due to. you should still be covered. or you can start the new pack and skip your period, but if you have already had sex since losing them i wouldnt take the new pack yet, just to be safe.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I agree with the lady above,
    Go and see your Dr.
    We should not make that decession for you.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2010