Pelvic Pain- Trouble walking?

I am 29 weeks pregnant and it is getting almost unbearable to walk. Between the pain in my ribs, My hip hurting and the pressure in my pelvic area it is getting bad. Are you any of you experiencing this??

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 11:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I experienced this with both of my kids. It is the pressure of the growing baby and your hips are widening in prep for delivery. The pain in your ribs could be from the baby kicking them. My son liked to stick his foot under mine. I said it was his club house. :)
    Talk to your doc about it during your next visit. But I wouldn't worry about it too much momma. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• mmmhmmmm I remember that all too well and all my kids were 21inches which is apparently long but they've all been so I wouldn't know the difference LOL, but yea only a little longer to go....if you are measuring correctly there is probably nothing to be worried about and its normal as your body is getting ready....
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My little booger has been measuring Big- both in pounds and length- since about 20 weeks. I guess he is just taking up a lot of room in there. Thanks for the positive info gals :-)
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010