Why.... adult content

Why does it hurt every time my DH and I try to get intimate. It really hurts when he starts. I dunno whats going on! Any Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Health

• one word.....LUBE....I know its not glorious but alot of issues are from just being a lil bit too dry.....it makes a world of difference try some before you take a trip to the dr. NOT that I am saying don't go, but it may be as simple as that....
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Have you seen a doctor?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• thats a very good question.. i do the same thing and i have no idea why.. :(
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• No. I havent asked her yet. Maybe I should. (its nice how this keeps me anonymous haha)

KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 11:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• The Doctor told me that pain during intercourse could be caused from a tilted uterus. That makes it hard to enjoy certain positions and you have to find the one that works for you.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Hmmmm even if the pain is in the area as he enters? its not inside me at all. just on the 'outside' i guess you'd say
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 11:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• The same thing happened to me and it turned out to be the BC pills I was taking.  I switched contraceptives and I was back in business.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I'm not on anything currently though lol I'll probably just have to talk to my doctor. Thanks for the ideas ladies!
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 11:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• It's possible you're just not relaxed and "into it" enough in the beginning. Maybe he needs to take some more time getting you warmed up.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• oh.. and its not keeping you anon. any more..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2010