Halloween Costume?

I will be 38 weeks pregnant on Halloween and if the baby is not here by then, I plan to dress up with the kids. I've got a lot of suggestions for Nun and Pumpkin but I'm not sure I like either of those. Do you have any ideas??

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 11:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Miss Conception—wear a formal gown with a sash that says "Miss Conception."
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Ooo, a tough one. Hopefully you're not planning on walking a lot! If you don't want to make your costume a joke (pregnant nun? ewww) you could dress as a queen (they're always wanting to bear the royal heir) or if you're into Star Wars, Amidala while she was preggers. Just watch out that your costume is safe--make sure you keep the hemline ankle length to avoid tripping and don't wear heels if you plan to walk.

You can also down play the pregnant part by being a bunch of grapes (with balloons all over).
    stldenise

Answer by stldenise at 11:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Peas in a pod?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I won't claim the idea, but thought it was amusing "bump in the road (wear all black, use sticky-backed felt strips to create road markings. Stick some cars on your belly)"
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• a flapper
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• A well fed snake!
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• Gumball Machine?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I found a materity shirt for halloween that has a jack o lantern that sits over the baby. Thats what Im going with! And it was only like $15 online.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 4:41 AM on Aug. 26, 2010