I really want a little boy.. I have 2 little princesses now and would love to have a boy..

My question is are there any methods to get pregnantwith a boy we are going to ttc after new years . I will be 22 in november and really want to have a boy.

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 11:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you can look it up. from what i read for a boy he should be as deep as possible when he gets off because boys swim faster. and if your legs, hips are tilted back it helps. the less far they have to swim the better your chances. however, this didnt work for us with our last.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I read that but i am scared to take a chance on that i would be upset to get pregnant have another girl dont get me wrong i LOVE my girls but they are daddys girls and i want a mamas boy.
    brittanybell

Comment by brittanybell (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• see and i have two boys wanting a girl i have decided to try that chinese gender predictor it sounds crazy but itwas right that i was having boys last time so why not we have tried everything else good luck boys are fun but i do get what your saying!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 11:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• We were in the same situation, but two boys and really wanted a girl. We decided to foster adopt,
    we couldn't be happier with our choice. If you want more info I'd be happy to 'talk' with you. :)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I told my SO that if we have another girl I wanted to do that but he has his concerns about it. I told him if we do I would want an older child because they are harder to get placed than the babies
    brittanybell

Comment by brittanybell (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• make sure to have sex RIGHT during ovulation. Boy spermies swim faster, but die faster too. So if you have sex right during ovulation you'll most likely get a boy-they get to the egg first. I did it twice- not planned, but it just worked out that way and I have 2 princes. Next time I'm going to have sex a few days before ovulation because the girly spermies travel slower, but live much longer, so it takes a while for them to get there, but if you have sex a couple days before ovulation they're there waiting for when the egg is released so they get to it first because the boy spermies don't live as long. Good luck!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i have no idea.. but i really doubt it.. i have 2 girls too and would eventually love a baby boy..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Oh and it all depends on their personality, I have 2 boys, and they are totally Daddy's boys... lol. Just depends. I really want a girl so badly next time.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have 2 girls and we tried for a boy. I got a book from the library, I think it was called How to make a boy? Something like that. The book is written by a doctor. I did everything it said to do and I got a boy. Read it. OH and my son is also a daddy's boy. Good Luck!!!1
    mommyfox03

Answer by mommyfox03 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I agree with AshleyBDG - your best bet is to monitor your ovulation and have sex the day your ovulating because male sperm swim faster, but die quicker. Good Luck!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2010