Hey work at home moms what do you realy do?

Im looking for extra money and i need a job that actually pays and doesn't just fart around so what do you do, how well do you like it and how much do you have to do for what kinda of amount of money. thanks!

Zandrialeann

Asked by Zandrialeann at 11:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do daycare/preschool out of my home. I usually charge $500/month for full time or $25/day or $2.50 an hour for drop in, offering discounts for multiple kids. It isn't something everyone can or should do though. If you are interested in something like this PM me and can talk.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 11:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2010

• I tutor online. You have to have a college degree and you get paid roughly $10/hr starting. Its not a ton but every bit helps and I control my schedule completely.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I sell Scentsy... https://my2scents.scentsy.us I haven't met anyone yet that didn't love Scentsy!!! That's why it sells.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I don't really have a set pay..I guess you could say it's based on commission right now. My husband and I started a small business in January 2010 (we were workin for it on and off before hand, but made everything official then)..so yeah. We're on facebook: Honest Labor Services. Carpet, floor, and upholstery - Commercial and Residential. I do all the secretarial and bookkeeping kind of work.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I sell Gold Canyon Candles! I make as much as I want. Depends how much I put into it! Absolutely love this business for so many reasons. Let me know if you would like more info! www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I own my own business, so I have yet to pull in a salary, because any money we make goes right back into growing the business.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have a Home based Business that outside of my membership..COSTS ME NOTHING...there are no products, parties, there is no paid advertising, or anything...so I do not PUT ANYTHING back into the business to make it grow....I have been with my business nearly a year and have made well over 10K PT. I work about 20 hours a week, I have daily pay..not depending on your retention % or anything, there are no quotas, or quarterly anything...cash to your bank
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. And, I handle the business end of my spouse's handyman business.

My income is variable; I bill my time anywhere from $20-50 an hour.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I sell over 450 health and wellness products for Arbonne International. I make average of $2000-$4000 a month and work the business maybe 8-10 hours a week! LOVE IT!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 10:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Ameriplan is a Benefits company helping save people thousands each year on their Health/Dental, Legal/Financial, ID Theft and other needs. I market the plans for them and help others to work at home with them. I love this becaise I don't do any selling/cold calling and there are no products or parties involved, just helping people :-).

You can put in as little or as much time as you want, as with anything what you put in you will get out. I work VERY P/T around my 2 little ones and I am very happy with my income. We receive Daily Pay~Benefits~Training~Total Support~Residual income~Willable/Sellable contract!!

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 10:35 AM on Aug. 27, 2010