Ok, so I know that my baby's feet are not in my V-jay jay, but it certainly feels like the baby is kicking in there. Anyone else experience that feeling?

It is such a strange and uneasy feeling! It is kind of cool though because I can feel the size of his/her feet really well and I am 21 weeks along.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hai feel that too!! weird feeling huh?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It's the babies hands. i found out because of an ultrasound, he kept moving his hands and it felt the exact same way. So it's just the baby moving their little hands around :) I think it feels really weird lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• it can be the feet of the baby too just because hers are the babies hands doesnt mean your baby is laying like that though. :)
    Anonymous

• yea i have the same feelings time to time it really feels funny i am 25 weeks and i think he drops when i am sleep cuz i feel it more done there when i am going to bed lolz
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol yeah, i didn't feel that with my son (at least i don't remember) and when i was preggo with my DD i was pregnant at the same time as my girlfriend, only a couple of months apart. around the end of hers, she was like, "did it feel like a little hand was down there, and it felt like it was about to come out?" i, of course, looked at her like she was crazy..lol. she's had 4 girls and felt each pregnancy, and a couple of months later i did start feeling it! it was so weird! lol
    Anonymous

• I know that by my ultrasound that it is my baby's feet, I guess it is different for everyone.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Mine feels like she is playing tug of war with her imbilical cord (not possible i know) but yeah it hurts i have been feeling it for about 6 weeks ad i am 25 wks now. If remember right i felt it will my first daughter til i had her.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• it might be because i'm 34 weeks..... So my baby is already upside down. lol i know when I wasn't as far along I would feel his feet, but the hands feel really weird. Cause it literally feels like they are coming out. lol and he tends to wiggle his fingers and I can feel that too. it's just all weird when you get further along
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• hahaha i always felt that my son was trying to escape and break my water my entire pregnancy hahaha

enjoy the kicking :)
    xandersmama22

Answer by xandersmama22 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It certainig feels like it to me too.I am 35 weeks and i sometimes have to put my hand down there to make sure nothing was kicked out.
    rotonya

Answer by rotonya at 3:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008