Camping...

I know it is ok to go camping while you are pregnant.... but are there any suggestions so that it is more enjoyable for me this time. I am 25 wks now last time we went i was 13wks and MISERABLE!! I want to go be with our family but not if I am going to be miserable again. So any suggestions are welcomed!!!
Thanks,
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• get an air mattress. That is the only way it will be comfortable while your sleeping. and take a camp chair that is has a lot of room so you can be comfortable on it and be able to put a pillow on it to get more comfort. Also take plenty of pillows to cushion around you while your sleeping. :) it all works wonders!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If you're going to a campground, get a spot close to the restrooms. Better yet, take an RV!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I like the RV idea but that is just a dream!! LOL
    I did make sure we are close to the bathrooms this time... thanks for the air mattress tip
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I agree with lots of extra padding and close to restrooms!
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2008