Crazy BOss

My boss is nit picking with everythang I do. First he said I could not wear dress capris and that was a lie. Now he just told me the when I leave 7 minutes before 5pm it is a problem. I don't understand what the big f**king problem is with 7 minutes. It still is 8 hrs it's just a grace period. So asked him is that for all the employee or just me he said that I am noticed more because when they need something I am gone. 7 MINUTES. That is y u gave me a work phone. Well I guess when they call me on it and it's after 5 I don't have to answer. Sorry just venting. What should I do should I go to Human resources. THey keep telling me I am doing a great job and how they never want me to leave, but there F with me.

Jrsmom2

Asked by Jrsmom2 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• At this point you do not want to stir the pot and loose your job. Unemployment is at its highest every...so try to keep your job...but what you can do on your spare time is work a home based business and make enough money to tell the to go F..off. Working for someone is not easy but it earns you a living and pays the bills, but what you do on your own time can earn you a fortune. so, come check out my home business that i worked after hours and was able to come home and stay home.. anyone can do this. email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If you need to leave the 7 minutes early to pick up a child or something like that, ask the boss causing problems if you can come in 7 minutes early and leave 7 minutes early, so that you're not 'stealing' any time.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Well, Personally I would just get out. I have a home business. I make better money now than I ever did with my old JOB... and I don't have a Crazy Boss anymore... There are low startup fees if you are interested!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Go to HR. If you do nothing it will escalate into harassment. You can't get fired for complaining about unfair treatment and if you do get fired you can contact a lawyer and the Fair Labor Relations Board. They would LOVE to hear a story like that. Good luck.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Personally, I would FIRE my boss. If you are interested in owning your own business and having the freedom to set your own schedule visit www.MyWAHCareer.NET and request and interview. Great company and Great Benefits. And no boss looking over your shoulder and telling you what to do.
    Spoage

Answer by Spoage at 5:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008