BRA STUFFING!

So my 14 year old came home yesterday not expecting me to be there yet! (School is down the street) ANYWHO, She walked in with BOOBS...and I was schocked....
I asked her where those came from they werent there this morning. She gave me this huge attitude and went to her room.

What do I do...she wants to be sexy all of a sudden? What do I say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• maybe you could buy her a water bra or tank top, or a bra with more padding, at the age of 13-17 girls start trying to impress obviously, alot younger now but i was lucky i had large boobs when i was that age so yea just buy her a few, so she wont have to do that everyday
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 4:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• well to be honest - started developing at 12 and my best friend was so jealous that she started stuffing and i think thats just normal - being one of the last girls in our class to develop she always felt left out and different
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I was so humiliated before I was about 16, because I had NOTHING. I don't know if she is just small or completely flat. My mom grew up in the forties and they used pads in their bras. She couldn't understand why I wouldn't stuff. Girls who did that were the laughing stock at my school. I told her that girls at that time were popular if they had boobs because the boys routinely got to see or feel them and if you got found out in gym or some other way to be a faker, you would be laughed at.

Tell your daughter that people will figure it out sooner or later and she will be called a poser.
    texann

Answer by texann at 5:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My youngest dd is starting to become self concious about how flat she is. She is almost completely flat and she just turned 14. Does anyone know if they make A cup water bras?? Good luck and let me know what you decide to do.
    momto3_1004

Answer by momto3_1004 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I used to stuff kleenex in my bra. Then I began to buy padded ones. WHen I got a boyfriend I told him before he ever touched them & he was fine with it. Hell, he was a virgin so any boobs no matter how small were fine wtih him! lol She just wants to fit in. See if you can buy her a padded bra so it will look more natural.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• She has probably seen other girls at school and even some of her friends with developing breasts and it makes her jealous or feel bad because she hasn't developed as much. Boys at that age are also quick to point out if someone isn't developing. I remember boys asking me "So where are YOUR boobs?" It may not be that she's wanting to be sexy, it may be that she wants to be equal with her peers. As for her getting an attitude, she was probably mortified that you caught her with her fake boobs. Don't get after her or make her feel bad. Ask her if she'd like to go pick out some nice padded push up bras. It'll help her self esteem soooo much.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• i remember hating that i had small boobs so i just always bought padded and push up bras to try and make what little i had look bigger. but i got used to my small boobs and they have gotten bigger (thank gad) but she will relize that if someone only likes her for boobs then they are the kind of person she (or you) wants to be hanging out with
    fakeitg00d

Answer by fakeitg00d at 8:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2008