hey so i have a question about something my doc told me that im not sure if its true..

Awhile ago i went to the doc. my period was late and i thought t hat i might be pregnant cause i thought i had implantation bleeding.. so i was asking her 100 questions on weather or not i was or when i would be able to tell and if the symptoms i had were period or pregnant and i understand a lot of symptoms are similar. I just wanted her to shine some light on it for me.. im very in touch with my body and i think she was just annoyed and treated me like a stupid little girl.. she asked how my boobs felt and i said they are sore but just nipple pain. and she said "well if you were pregnant it would be all over and even up in your arm pit!" and i dont think that is true . i was pregnant before and my boobs felt heavy never pain all over but my nipples were sore.. so u preggers out there in early pregnancy did you have just nipple pain at some point and not all over boob pain>!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• She just told you that because that's probably what SHE experienced, but its not the same for everyone.

I think you're right, she was just frustrated and wanted you out.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• She's correct in my case. My entire boob ached, but that's me.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Mine was the nipple and just a little bit around it. Never hurt up to my arm pits, it was pretty much centered around the nipple.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I didn't have any breast pain with my second child. Every woman and pregnancy is different. I gotta say, if I were you I would be looking for another dr.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I just felt heavyness in my chest. I did feel a ton of chest pain, but that was due to gas.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My whole boob hurt but I think it was because the weight and I was wearing a under wire bra. After I switched bras my boobs are still huge and growing but they dont hurt as much, just around the nipple is really sensitive. also i never had pain up to my arm pit.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Yes I did. Only my nipples were wore and sensitive.
    A.D.P

Answer by A.D.P at 12:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'd agree, nipple sensitivity and a heavyness. Either way sounds like you need a new caregiver...any maybe a pregnancy test :)
    mamatrip

Answer by mamatrip at 1:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Every women experiences pregnancy symptoms differently. If you don't like the way you were treated by your doctor, I would recommend finding a new one.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It sounds like that she needs to find a new career instead of getting so frusterated with her patients. I think that she told you that just to get you out. Pregancy symptoms are different for everyone.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2010