Should I cave and buy the DSI for each of my kids for Christmas?

(planning ahead here)

Steffy1099

Asked by Steffy1099 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• only if you can afford it and they will appreciate it
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My dd has a DSI but although she asked and asked for it all year before Christmas, she plays with her Dad's PSP more.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have a dsi for myself and i love it but i think its better suited for older kids. I dont know your childrens age but mine are almost 7 and 5 and they dont use all the options available on it. Plus with the internet browser I dont think there are any parental settings.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 12:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• yes...i big on xmas...i love to see the kids sooo joyful and HAppy!!! so it will b a Yes for me
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:54 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I say no. I am anti-video games and don't understand what expensive gift have to do with the birth of Jesus

Answer by rkoloms at 3:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• yes i brought my dh one last yr and i play it when she's in bed.they're so much fun.It has nuthing to do with Jesus. He wasnt even born in Dec. its just when we celebrate his birthday and everybody loves gifts and spendin money.lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:56 PM on Aug. 30, 2010