Parents Choice Diapers

Has anyone tried the "new" Parents Choice diapers? I buy Parents Choice every now and then, but always end up regretting it. I'm hoping the new version is better quality.

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 12:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Parents choice has actually worked better for my son which is weird lol but I know how they can be my first born coulodnt use them he leaked through...I havent tried the new one yet didnt know there was a new one my dad likes to spoil his grandson and buys him the "better" diapers.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Always hated them...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I didn't know they had changed them. I used them for years and LOVED them. They worked great for me.

My dd is potty trained and only needs a pull up overnight, so I buy the "easy ups". They are sofer, better the the pull up brand, and if she doesn't pee, then I save them for the next night and reuse them.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Ive always like them havnt had to use them for a few months though. worked better then "name brands" in my experience.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Haven't tried the new ones. Bought a pack of the old ones and didn't even finish it. They were horrible. Scratchy and leaky, just like Huggies!

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I never tried them with both kids because a distant relative of dh did on their twin girls and told me the SUCKED and a few friends of mine said the same thing. Pampers and Huggies do a lot of testing of their diapers and reengineering. I think by far Pampers is the best and Huggies second. Everything else imo is crap, no pun intended lol. Pampers invented the disposable diaper. If you buy value boxes of Pampers or Huggies at Babies "R" Us or Toys "R" Us when you sign up for a free rewards card, after you buy 9 boxes you get a free box!!!!! Also clip coupons in the Sun paper. I've found with coupons that Pampers cost about the same as generic but if you think about it if the generics leak, you're changing more diapers, washing more clothes, couches, carpet etc and not saving anything!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We always loved them. We bought our "last pack" a week ago, and haven't noticed any issues with them. But, my son is only wearing them to sleep in at this point.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• When did they change? I hated them I used to use WhiteCloud from wal-mart and they were PHENOMENAL!!!!! I miss them our Wal-Marts don't carry them anymore...so I stick with Pampers the only ones that have ever worked for my kids
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Maybe they just changed the packaging? I just saw them in a new package yesterday at Walmart and assumed the product changed. I'll have to look more into it.
    bootsky

Comment by bootsky (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• LOVED them they worhed great for my 2 girls and my 3 nephews!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2010