Does your workplace offer onsite daycare?

Recently dh got a new job and there is talk of an onsite daycare. I'm justwondering if there is a cost involved and what hours there are typically available and for what ages of kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Typically its the same hours of the standard business hours from 8-6 or so. Some cover the cost with the business others you have to pay for. It depends on the company. yes I personally have onsite daycare.....HEHEHE I'm a stay at home mom so I'm ALWAYS on site LOL
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:33 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well, sort of. I am a WAHM =). So I offer daycare on a daily basis! =)
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 12:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Id ask the HR department about that. no one here is gonna know. Id say its available during office hours I dont know who pays though. maybe it come out of the check i dont know.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My doesn't but I would talk to HR or something about it.
    mom23girls555

Answer by mom23girls555 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am my son's daycare, soo I don't know. (WAHM) - I would have your husband talk to somebody on his job about it.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 10:10 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've never worked anywhere that had on site day care so I have no experience to base it on. Have you husband check with HR for information. I'm sure the cost, hours and age ranges will vary from company to company.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010