at some point

At some point in life you realize that its not worth it anymore. That the people whom you think love you really hate you and the world is better if you weren't there anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I hope this is just poorly worded and you are not so depressed that you are suicidal. Sometimes love is not enough on its own, but all relationships take alot of hard work. With what little you posted, I really have no advice to give you other then

Be Strong and Follow your Heart NOT your Head
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• maybe that is true. maybe its not. the sad thing,if you werent there anymore, you'd never know if it was better or worse, so ask yourself if its even worth it because youd never know anyway.

Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I bet you've brought all sorts of positive impact to this world, maybe you're just too down to realize it right now. ((hugs))
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Even if you feel that way and even if its possibly true, God loves you unconditionally nd put you here for a reason.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I really hope that you are not truly suicidal and that youa re just having trouble putting into words what you mean. Depression is a very serious thing and there are a lot of different options to get help for it. I hope that you will take some time to see a counselor and a Doctor and get some meds. You need to remind yourself that you are worth something and no one is worth losing your life over.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It will matter to my dd.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Your having what I would call a sad day! It will pass let it pass. Never make a decision when you are sad! Just remember what ever it is it could be worse and Im sure you are loved! Evreyone is loved!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I was in an abusive relationship and I got out. Never, ever give up on yourself. Im thinking you have kids, so they need you to stick around for them. Call a crisis line if you need to talk to someone, they are available 24/7. Let them help you. You cant do this alone anymore. hugs
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Sweetchildofmine, it is true that I am no longer worth it and my husband agrees. God can't help me now. I will pray to him anyway tonight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Don't feel that way, it's the other people that can't accept who you are. You ARE you, no matter what. You need to get out and make some new friends. If they are the kind of people that bring you down, you don't need them. Sit down and make a list of ten things that you feel are good qualities about yourself. Then look back on the list and ask yourself, "These people don't really know me, there is someone out there that will see these good things, and who will accept me for who I am." Find yourself some new friends and show them that you don't need them anymore.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010