stressed out what do you do?

Im EXTREMELY stressed out lately, and im on the verge of tears every second of the day. i ve cried probably 4 times every day the past 4 days. i am having problems with family and being pregnant doesnt help being emotional. When someone asks me whats wrong i will start to cry. What do you guys do in this situation to help you not be on edge all the time??? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• awwwww!!!! come here! *HUG* I know exactly how your feeling. I went through that stage. It's just the hormones going crazy in your body. i let myself cry that's the only thing i could do. i would go to my room and just cry. That or i would go shopping and look at all the baby clothes, and if i found anything cheap I would buy it. that would always take my mind off family problems and everything else and get me to thinkin about my precious baby. It also helps to take a walk it helps you get your aggression out. That's what I did to help mine! it didn't totally get rid of it but it did help!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i wasnt like this at all until i had these problems, im not one to cry. im not on the verge of tears from being pregnant, im on the verge of tears becase all i think about every second of the day is the problems going on in my life.
    Anonymous

• oh sweetheart i'm going through the same thing...trust me i know what it's like...sad though...the advice i got was yoga and sappy books...i also play stupid video games where i can shoot things...keeps your mind off things
    panda09

Answer by panda09 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I treat myself to something. Go shopping, eat the worst fast food or candy, get ice cream, or cake. When I am angry or stressed I try to do something that makes me happy, like going to one of my favorite stores (even though I don't necessarily buy anything) or renting a good movie to watch by myself. It is fun for me to look at baby stuff, try going to a baby store and looking around just so you get yourself excited.
    Anonymous

• thats when i tell someone close that i need to talk and have someone listen
    or
    i cry myself to sleep and it goes away eventually
    keeping it hidden is the worst!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2008