DH=Best Friend

I have been reading a lot of things online lately about Women saying that they get upset because they aren't getting any me time to spend with their Best Friend(s). They get upset at their Husbands for not watching the kids and giving them time to go out. However, my DH is my Best Friend and it just made me start thinking about how different relationships can be.
Is your DH your Best Friend?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 1:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• yes. My DH has been my best friend since before we were together as a couple. :)
    HeatherReneeB

Answer by HeatherReneeB at 11:46 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have my hubby, my Mom and a friend from High School. It depends on what is going on who I speak with. But I always speak with my hubby.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My husband is absolutely my best friend!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I need time away from men and kids sometimes, and i am talking not even monthly do I do this, but it is great to get together with the girls.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• ¬†dh is my best friend too and vice versa, he tell me all the time. Its funny too because in a lot of ways we don't have a lot in common. We aren't total opposites, but he adapts well to my interests lol. He knows so much about so many things, he's kinda like my go-to person. I value his opinion greatly and admire him for knowing so many things on so many topics! He's the kind of dh that loves getting dirty¬†working on a car engine, can put it together in no prob and can shower and sit down at your table and use a hot glue gun to help you finish your craft project. He rarely wants to vacation the same place twice because he always wants to explore new places. He lets me pick the movie always and the pizza toppings. I know when I tell him something that I wont be judged or criticized and that if I get upset that I have a shoulder to cry on. He's very protective and wont let another guy even LOOK at me in that way.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My hubby is my best friend. He comes first. Girl friends are important too. I have a few very close friends that I confide in and spend time with on a regular basis. DH encourages me to do things with the ladies in church or moms from school, or my close friends, but he and us comes first.
    Jennibug

Answer by Jennibug at 1:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i agree hsmominky i do everything with my dh i have been with him for 5 years and we cant even be apart he gets me and i get him dont get me wrong we have disagreement and have argued but at the end of the day he is my Best friend and the only true bf i have
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My SO is quickly becoming my best friend. I love being with him and when I am doing something, I always want him to be part of it. I do, however, understand that people need their own lives and time with their friends. I haven't spent a lot of time with my girlfriends lately because life is busy, and I need to. I think everyone needs time for themselves and time to be with friends.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• my boyfriend is my best friend. I would rather spend my time with him than with anyone else.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well he is pretty much my closest friend, but I do have some girlfriends I tell stuff to that i dont to my DH and vice versa. I spend more time with my DH, and rely on him more.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:06 AM on Aug. 26, 2010