Ruin friendship adult content

I had sex with my close friend. Our relationship had went from friendship to something more. At first when he started telling me he had feelings for me I kept my guard up. I even told him this but he was really understanding and cause he was my close friend and at the time I was his best friend I let my guard down. He even told me he loved me in this long passionate letter and on the phone. WE had sex and right afterwards he said it felt awkard. He said he guess it was awkard cause I was built up as such a good friend. Now he doesn't call or txt and doesnt even wanna talk about the "incident"
There is a small chance I could be pregnant and that is his biggest worry. I told him I wasnt feeling well oneday and he said "Oh god I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant and then I would have to find the nearest bridge" 5 minutes basically ruined a three year friendship and I miss my friend. IDK how to fix this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he's a jerk!
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:06 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Sounds like he didn't really have feelings for you because if he did it wouldn't have been akward for him. Find out if you preggers.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• things like this happen all the time its not that you or he did something wrong other than him saying the bridge thing that was rude but it could just be your blood i know this sounds weird but thunk about it you know when you talk to someone the first time you dont like them even though you dont know them? this is your or what i call your blood not connecting. give it time try to talk to him

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 1:16 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• All you can do is live and learn then move on.....you will grow from this and become wiser from it
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Aww sweetie sorry to hear that. Before me and Dh settled, I had a male best friend. I know he is in love with me and I felt the same way he did. But we never dated or had sex because we didn't want to ruin the friendship. To this day I know he still cares for me the way he always has but I know we cannot be. Maybe next lifetime. My point is, you guys took that risk. You knew that could change everything before you laid down. So now you must deal with your consequence. Don't start throwing the p word out there unless your 100% sure. Hope all works out. Good luck.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 1:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am sorry that you are going through this. However, it really sounds like that this guy is a jerk. If he considered you the same kind of friend then even after sex, he would be concerned with how you are feeling and whether or not you are pregnant. You need to find out if you are pregant and if you are then he needs to deal with that. You didn't make this decision by yourself but it does sound like he may have been thinking more about sex than about your friendship.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:37 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• he wasn't your friend after all. a real friend woudn't have slept with you. a real friend would have respect your feelings. we live and we learn. chalk this up to experience.
    moxiema

Answer by moxiema at 1:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• That is really sad. I hope things work out.
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 2:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• If there were any true feelings to begin with, there shouldn't have been any problem, especially over that! I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I concur he wasn't a true friend after all. Be positive and go forward. It may be hard but if I were you I would just focus on the positive things in my life and learn from the past.
    KtD368

Answer by KtD368 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• If you indeed were friends, sleeping together wouldn't have hurt the friendship, it should have taken it to the next level. I'd move on. Fingers crossed for you that you aren't pregnant, you're not going to be getting support from him.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010