Any one experience implantation bleeding? adult content

What was it like? how heavy? where were you at in your cycle?
I dont know what else this could be...but it seems too heavy from what I have read.
We are TTC...I am due for my period in a week. Spotting today but its red (brick red at first with some bright red) but it is enought to need a pantyliner and not nearly enough for a pad. have been for about 3 hours but havent needed to change the liner yet. I know I have to wait it out but want to cling to SOME hope....

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 1:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No I've never had that but mid cycle bleeding is a big indicator of pregnancy.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've never experienced it, but a woman I know did and it was really light - only enough for one panty liner. I have my fingers crossed for you!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• That has happened to me a few days ago, bright red, and quartersize spot when using bathroom, sorry tmi but trying to explain best I can. Nothing spotting or bleeding since, period due next week so we will see what happens. Good luck to you.
    DKK2010

Answer by DKK2010 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010