Ever get embarrased?

Like when watching something on tv. Do you ever get like so embarrased and catch watch? The other night I was watching Romy and Michelle high school reunion and the part when they're whole post it lie was exposed came up. I had to fast forward. I cannot watch that scene. I get totally embarrased for them. That's just an example. It happens to me a lot. Maybe I'm just weird.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HA HA HA That happens to me! I can't watch when people are making a total fool of themselves, even when I know it's just acting. This especially happens when people are dancing or singing and they're really not good at it. I feel so bad for them, like they'd be embarrassed to know someone is seeing them be so horrible. I know it's not real, but still. I flip the channel.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• nah, it takes a lot for me to get embarassed.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Not with tv stuff no lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:41 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'm with onemellowmom, it takes a lot to make me emberassed.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• it's weird, but I kinda do sometimes- more of when someone is sneaking in an office or room and about to get caught because the person is gonna walk in on them.
    and in real life not much embarrasses or upsets me
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:43 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• In my own life it takes a lot for me to be embarrased for myself. But for some reason I get more embarrased for people on tv.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010