2 yr old dd will NOT sleep alone!

Okay, so she came out of her crib early this year and she will not sleep unless someone is in bed nxt to her, either in her bed or mine and dh. She acts terrified when I try to scoot out the door of her room! And if I stay there till she falls asleep then she wakes up a few hrs later and gets in bed with us! She never had a single problem when she was in her crib. What's up with this?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do you like to sleep alone?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I know this sound odd but make a bed next to urs, my son sleep next to my bed at first then move to his room. He just needed to know how it feels to be alone.
    i_am_ur_kittie

Answer by i_am_ur_kittie at 3:42 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• have you tried a night light? special bedtime animal? fan? music? when my son turned 2 he was put in a twin bed and had trouble for the first 6 months - I usually ended in his bed next to him - its getting easier for both of us
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My 16 month old starts out in his bed then a few hours later is next to me in bed until the morning and my poor hubby has to go sleep in the other room every night.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010