Do you still need things for your Baby?

I am 29 weeks and still need things. I am sure we all do. I got an email about this event and I wanted to let you all know.

Babies-R-Us

If you are in need of new baby equipment you will want to hunt down your old items. Toys R Us and Babies R Us are having the Great Trade-In from 8/27 until 9/19/10 where customers can bring in a used item and get 25% off a new item.

The following USED items qualify:

•car seat
•stroller
•travel system
•high chair
•play yard
•bassinet
•crib
•toddler bed

There is no limit and you can trade in as many items as you want. Purchased items can be from different categories. The fine print says “25% discount valid

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 1:59 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't but thank you. Here is a bump.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Darlin' when I had both of mine I STIll needed things the whole first year lol. Babies and kids never stop needing things it seems.You might try Craigslist too
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• there's a few thing i don't need but i want to get and this was very help full and thank you i bump you up
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• This is not stuff I need. It's an event that Babies R Us is having where you can trade things in. Thank you Though.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Thank You :-)

I am just trying to help make others aware. It seems like a good deal if you have stuff you want to get rid of and need new things.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My friend does a lot of volunteer work and I give her all of our old stuff to donate to charities and people who really need it =) Plus, it helps me let go of it since we're only planning on having one.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010