DH is home, and I really wanna talk to him.

After today's drama w/ my mil, I really need to talk to him about everything that's about to happen. I don't want it to, and i really need to talk with him about it and make a decision, but he has company here from work (at 2:20am) to sell a gun or something, and he's been here for an hour while i've been patiently waiting. What can I do to speed up the process, what should I do to pass the time, or should I just go to bed frustrated?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 2:21 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think it's healthy to ever go to bed frustrated. You should talk about it.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I think that you should just pilotely ask him to come into the other room and explain that if he could finish up quickly it would be nice because you have something you need to talk to him about. I definately would NOT go to bed frusterated. That may make things worse.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• He already knows that I want to talk, and he gave me the floor for 2 minutes and then handed the next gun off to the co-worker and kept talking. I told him I wasn't done.. So, I think I just need to go to bed..
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 2:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I agree ask him to finish up as quickly as possible because you have something you need to talk to him about. Do not go to bed frustrated.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would go in there and tell him that you need to speak to him about something very important and then you will them two to do whatever. Momma this is your hubby not your boss at work, you need to speak about what is on your mind.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• IMO... you go to bed. He will not listen well if you scare out his company.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010