Doyou think its hilarious at times when "what goes around comes around" comes true?

Just today I saw a hs classmate that I haven't seen in nearly a decade. This girl used to make fun of me everyday relentlessly. She was super thin, an athlete star and very popular because she sluted around the whole school. Well I'm delighted to say tonight I saw her and she's fat, has a huge rear end, isn't married, has aged badly due to using a tanning bed everyday for years, has yellow hair streaked ontop of her black roots(looks like someone pissed on her head) and has been on the news TWICE for dui, was arrested for those and arrested for beating a woman up and hit and run. She had makeup on and still looked bad! Isn't it great how things come to be? I couldn't help smiling the whole night!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• How sad that you feel such joy for someone else's suffering.

Sure she was a asshole to you, but she was basically still a kid, and you are a grown woman.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Honestly?
    My personal feeling is that when one individual takes joy or pride in another individual's shortcomings or struggles, especially with vengeful thoughts, it is just asking the Universe to spin the negative energy back your way.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 2:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nope.. I have no need or want for that as part of my karma..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I see you are the one that hasn't grown up much. I hope you don't teach your LO's to be like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I do. thats why you never treat people wrongly on how people look because it bites you in the butt. and its not immaturity, not like shes pointing her finger and laughing in her face like a child, just a chuckle in her mind and dont act like none of you women have never done this ONCE in your life and if you say you havent then its obviously BS or your a nun
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 6:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Sometimes, like in this case, it is just plain sad.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:58 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• yes i think its great anonymous i know what u mean these two girls that thought the were so hot know look like they been fucked by half the word and they look so shitty for there age i love it and when i saw them both they couldnt stop talking about how good i looked and i did what they would have done to me as teenager i kept it honest ( wow u look old and stressed out u need a vacation been on your back alot ) lol i love karma and what comes around goes around i was the last person laughing and i was laughing hard
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I was the chubby girl in hs and now I am the nice looking one. The stuck girls from hs look ten years older and really have been around the block. So yeah karma is so sad but it will bite in the a@@ big time. Yay for you!
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Honestly I would feel sorry for her- as it sounds like her life really took a turn for the worse and it is not going well at all.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:12 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Karma is a bitch and will get you sooner or later. I dont feel joy, but I do feel justifyed when it gets someone that has wronged me. Like God has gotten even with them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010