Is it normal to have very painful baby movements?

Over the past couple of days this baby has been moving so much that it feels like she is clawing her way out of me. Is this normal? It really hurts down there bad! Is there anything I can do about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I certainly had that! felt like nails scraping the inside of my uterus. wasn't every movement, but some of the time.
    mamatrip

Answer by mamatrip at 2:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• yeah. Make sure you're drinking a lot of water so that you have a lot of amniotic fluid and baby has enough to slosh around in.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Most of my baby's kicks didn't hurt that much just probably in the last month of my pregnancy where the kick felt like so rough! If it's once in a while you should be ok.
    KtD368

Answer by KtD368 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I actually had bruises along my side - near my ribcage - from my very active little one! Doctor said he had never seen that before! - not exactly what a very pregnant first time mom wants to hear :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Towards the end her movement would hurry every now and then. Especially when she'd push her butt out! Ouch!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• sometims u get brused or sore so it would hurt a bit
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 6:52 PM on Aug. 27, 2010