Do ou feel sexy when pregnant?

Both times I was preggers a part of me felt sexy. I don't know why?! I mean I was out there,you know? Big belly. Dh said he thought I was WAY sexier and I hadn't even told him I was feeling it. Is it the hormones messing with the brain? I remember trying on new maternity clothes before we took our vacation for our wedding anniversary, looking in the mirror in the dressing room thinking, "I look hot!" And I never really think of myself like that when nonpregnant lol. Am I a big weirdo?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i didnt feel so sexy when i was pregnant...but my DF did a wonderful job with complimenting me and teliing me how beautiful i was...GOD I LOVE THAT MAN!!!.....i hope my next pregnancy i feel as sexy as you:)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:15 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• no way! With swollen everything, big belly, crazy acne, and raging angry hormones out the wazoo, I felt far from sexy.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 3:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i felt far from sexy, but dh seemed to think the opposite. i think i scored more while preggo than not lol. so he helped make me feel like a million bucks. after a while, i could feel great, even when he wasn't there. i actually thought, i'm so cute pregnant, and i never think that way lol. and it's always interesting to figure out how to have sex with that big ol belly haha
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 3:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I did. I always had self-esteem issues prior. I am small chested and small assed. I felt full and womanly. Like the venus of wilendorf. My tummy wasn't fat, it was beautiful (I have never been overweight, just learned early that any amount of fat on a girl is ugly). I also felt like my body had a purpose finally, to create and sustain this life. I actually did a nude photoshoot while pregnant, something I don't think I would have done otherwise. I didn't really set out for a nude photoshoot, but I was getting free maternity photos, and the photographer did fine art nudes, so I consented.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nope didn't feel sexy at all.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No, I felt like a big bloated whale.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:11 AM on Aug. 26, 2010