How do i squeeze time in for my 2 1/2 years old toddler?

My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and I just had my son who is 2 months now, I feel so bad because i feel like im not giving her the attention that she use to having? do any of the mommies have any ideas of how i can make special time for her and different activities we can do together? please help!

MummyLuv

Asked by MummyLuv at 3:14 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hav dh, so, granma or whoever watch baby awhile, even if its 30 mins a day and do the normal stuff you would do with her. Make sure she knows she's still important. Ds was 3 1/2 when I had my 2nd and I had him help me with everything because dh was at work all day. He's almost 6 now and he helps me with his little sister and I don't even ask! If he sees me getting out a diaper he asks if I need the diaper rash cream. He used to when dd had pacis continually pop them in her mouth when they would fall out. He's really loving to her. He thinks he's just as much a parent as we are! It's so cute too, he calls her baby still!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• include her in the schdule...for instant if you feed your 2mOld at 2:00...at 3:00 sit at the table and coloring with your 2 1/2

Here some activites i do with my son....Bubble play...storytime....Puppet show(his favorite) get a sock and use your imagination
    Hope this helps
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:26 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Include her in everuthing you do. She will feel wanted and it will help with there relationship to.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I had the same problem, my son is 2 and my daughter is 10 months. I try to get alone time with each like when I feed them, take them a bath, or I will only take one with me to the store. My son loves going with me to pay the bills or shopping. I find someone to watch my daughter so I can spend tim with him.
    i_am_ur_kittie

Answer by i_am_ur_kittie at 3:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010