Why do I do this to myself??

So, I'm what one would call a POAS addict, and I'm driving myself insane! lol

I know it is too early to test, but of course I pee on the damn stick "just in case" lol but now I'm going insane because I SWEAR I see a faint faint line. But it's one of those hold it to the light and quint one eye to see it deals LOL I'm gonna go nuts waiting this one out.

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 4:20 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I been there done that, lol. Especially before I got pregnant with the twins it seems like every month I was POAS eventhough we were using protection. When we stopped I was even more crazy. There was one month I swore I saw a line, even called a friend and told her I was pregnant. Later when I calmed down I looked at the test and realized there was no line at all! Yep I was crazy!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 4:46 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• LOL... I think that's normal mama.... Just make sure you don't get sucked in past the amount of time it's good for!! When I thought I was pregnant I took the test and had to practically lock myself out of the bathroom because I wanted to know but didn't think I could wait without spontaneously combusting due to excitement....

GOOD LUCK :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:49 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• lol omg one time I texted my best friend and told her I was pregnant, but then I realized that I got one of those tests that it shows a + sign if it is positive and just a straight line if it is negative. I just saw 2 lines and went nuts LOL I didn't have to guts to tell her what really happened, so I told her I took another one and it was negative and it must have been a false positive lol
    GavinsMommii

Comment by GavinsMommii (original poster) at 4:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i do it all the time...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I do that too.. Make me nuts, I spend WAY too much money buying them! But I just cant help it!! I tend to start testing at 9dpo and TRY to test every other day- doesnt work out that way!!
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 11:10 AM on Aug. 26, 2010