You could say you're sorry...it doesn't cost you anything....

I've been offline for about 5 weeks so when I returned I was going over some of the posts that I had responded to to see if I missed anything that I might want to read. It perturbed me when I read an entry I had made defending a CMer who had tried to bring awareness and encouraged another CMer to ALWAYS be vigilant when it came to the safety of her kids, not just when there was a violent crime being investigated near where the family lived.

As per the usual CM paranoid BS that goes on in here the mom trying to help with her advice and specifically said she DID NOT mean to sound like a bitch and didn't want the other mom to take it that way. Of course she DID and got all pissy with someone who was just offering advice.

I posted saying the offending mom should say sorry for biting the poor gal's head off when she was trying to help. She didn't. Not in the post and or any other way.... Why is it so hard to say sorry??

MizusT

Asked by MizusT at 4:32 AM on Aug. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• Some people just don't have it in them.. It's not just on CM, it's everywhere. Some people just don't apologise, ever!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Anyone can just say sorry
    Some people are truly sorry
    But if that mom was not sorry there is no reason for her to apologize, because then it would be fake. I'd rather no apology than a fake apology any day.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:50 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• That is the way life/cafemom is.

Answer by louise2 at 5:36 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Maybe she just never went back to that post.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:13 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• will some people just dont know how.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 6:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• because this is a website for women. the most dramtic site in the world lol people look for drama and take things out of proportion. most ladies cant speak their minds face to face with other women so this is their oppertunity to be a rude b*tch and get away with it . im guilty at times lol but i dont LOOK for drama or be rude for sh*ts and giggles. it just happens : /
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 6:28 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• **women dont care to appologize on here, they just get a thrill of drama
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 6:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• She may not have thought she did anything wrong, sick as that may be. Some people are so into themselves they don't realize how they hurt other people. Hopefully that mom got a lot of support, and the mean one got voted down, a lot.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2010